Monday, August 30, 2010

The Crowd, The Game, The Surprise -- Radio

Here is my second broadcast -- sorry, podcast -- again courtesy of WDEV Radio Vermont; all you need to do is click on the headline, which will take you to another website, which will allow you to download my podcast and then listen to it.  I would like to know what you think -- both content and mechanics of getting the content.

You will want to open the link in a new window -- so you don't leave this blog -- and then download the file.  Mine opened right away when it downloaded and it started to play.  I'd prefer the file to sit in a player so it just broadcasts when clicked on.

I'll keep working on easier ways to make the audio files available, including turning this into my own private BBC Radio4 (it and locally owned and operated WDEV are the best radio stations on the globe (and maybe KCRW, too)).  Any ideas or comments leading me to make the audio files easier to use will be much appreciated.

I think I will like radio.  I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

Rocchio

David Rocchio lives, works and writes in Stowe, Vermont. (c) 2010 David Rocchio

No comments:

Post a Comment